jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Unpuplished hub

1. Eldow Duha profile image78
    Eldow Duhaposted 7 months ago

Respected community,
    I have my hub unpolished and has no feature. I hope I will get an answer and explanation.

thanks

1. Rupert Taylor profile image93
      Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago in reply to this

First, you need to give a link to the Hub in question, but I can tell you that from what I've seen your English language skill is not good enough.
      Your question alone is enough to make this judgement.
      "I have my hub unpolished and has no feature." Should read "My Hub is unpublished and not featured."

2. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Took a look at your hub about plastics and environmental pollution. While the sentiment is worthy, the standard of English is not up to standard. Without a good command of the English language, your hubs won't be featured.

2. Eldow Duha profile image78
    Eldow Duhaposted 7 months ago

Respected Community,
      Thanks for your sencerity. I appreciate that you didn't hide any truth from me. I will revise my hubs to improve my language, but do I have to republish them. Can I  edit my hub after I chose to publish it? Will there be any who will tell if I improved or not? I really want to be part of hubpage's world.

Thanks again

3. Rupert Taylor profile image93
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago

If you click on "My Account" a list of your Hubs will appear. To the left is an "Edit" button for each Hub. Click on this and you can work on your Hub.

working