jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

No payout this month?

1. meloncauli profile image100
    meloncauliposted 4 months ago

Can anyone tell me what happened to the earnings for the last month. We are well into August and my earnings aren't showing up. I am stuck on the figure I was showing before last month but nothings been added to it, and I well earned enough for a Paypal payout this month.
    Thanks.

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 4 months ago in reply to this

If you've reached your $100 minimum payment, payment for July will be made about August 28th.

1. Paul Kuehn profile image89
        Paul Kuehnposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I thought $50 was the minimum payment.  Has the minimum payment recently been increased to $100?

1. Glenn Stok profile image99
          Glenn Stokposted 4 months ago in reply to this

No, she gave you the wrong answer. It's $50 for HubPages. But if you are not using the HubPages Earnings Program then you get paid direct from Google, and their threshold is $100.

If you are wondering why you didn't get paid, see my detailed explanation above of how the payment threshold is reached.

2. calculus-geometry profile image85
      calculus-geometryposted 4 months ago in reply to this

If your unpaid earnings as of June 30 were at least $50 then you would have received a payment on July 28.

If your unpaid earnings up to June 30 were less than $50 but your July earnings put them over the threshold, then you will get a payment August 28.

2. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 4 months ago

You can't go by the total you see in your summary page because Amazon payments don't count until 60 days later. If the total of your HubPages Ad Program from June and the Amazon revenue from May don't add up to $50 then you would not have received a payout on July 28th.

In order to see an accurate account, go to your balance history page.

3. meloncauli profile image100

Thanks for your replies .

4. meloncauli profile image100

My earnings were sitting at just under the $50 so I will get a payment end August. I understand now. All for the sake of a couple dollars I had to wait an extra month.
    My Amazon earnings have sunk since the niche sites and they were increasing, but the views to my niche site hubs are getting three times the amount of visitors now.
    Thanks again all.

working