I'd like feedback on my Hub: Parting Shots: Rare Pictures of the Late Gregory I

1. juliannehenry profile image73
    juliannehenryposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Parting Shots:  Rare Pictures of the Late Gregory Isaacs.... What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Without reading the hub, I can see that you are probably using copyright images. You must have permission to use these photos... and you must say so, especially when they are of celebs.

Get rid of those links. Your whole hub is full of links not relevant to the topic and will never be approved with them.

I'm finding it difficult to read because you keep veering off the topic. You must write to the title of your hub.

Watch out for unnecessary capitalization. "I may have the beginnings of a Collection of sorts.." Collection should be lower case. You also have two periods/full stops at the end of that sentence.

"Experts say..." what experts?

Too many phrases in single quotes.

Lots of punctuation issues.

Too many videos.

Amazon capsules that bear no relation to the topic.

You need to spend some time here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

If you have, or get, permission for those photos, you have the makings of an interesting hub. However, you need to decide what, or who, the hub is about and stick to it,