jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Reading novel in your free time

1. Shrouds profile image79
    Shroudsposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Reading novel in your free time. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago

For some reason every comma and period is underlined and is not followed by a space.  You could start by fixing that.  Also the title should be a plural "novels".

3. Virginia Matteo profile image91
    Virginia Matteoposted 2 months ago

You definitely need to improve your English skills if you want to be able to publish at HubPages. If you can, find a native speaker of English who would be willing to edit you work. And don't be discouraged! Making mistakes is a natural part of the learning process. Find some websites with English grammar exercises and practise, practise, practise. Read as much as you can in English. You're bound to make progress in no time smile

1. Glenis Rix profile image85
      Glenis Rixposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I agree with what this commentator has said. I would add that possibly your subject matter is not very engaging for fellow hubbers. Frankly, and I assume that is what you hope for, I found it slightly dull. Most people who write are also avid readers so you may be 'preaching to the converted'.