Hubpages "Link to this Page" + Affiliates/Trackers + New Domains

1. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 2 months ago

It used to be simple: There was Hubpages and I could use a tracker to link to another page and earn a %age of ads impressions.

Now there are new domains and it's not so clear.  Is the linking/tracker/affiliate %age share being phased out?

e.g. I found something I'd like to share (through a tracker) via my FB page.  There is no "link to this page" at the bottom of it because it's on one of the new domains (delishably in this instance). 

So how does it work, or not.... now?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Traffic referral has been retired. You may still refer new authors, however, to receive 10% of their earnings (from HubPages' share, not taken from the author) for life.

1. earner profile image85
        earnerposted 2 months ago in reply to this

That's a bit shabby.  I'll not bother to share the posts of others then as it does take time to find good ones and fit them into a relevant share opportunity. 

I saw it as a good deed potentially rewarded by sharing ... and it'd be encouraging to those whose links were shared.

It's a good job I asked, I was about to start sharing about 10 links/day where I could find good/quality hubs that fitted.