jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Editing a hub for toughnickel

1. Happymommy2520 profile image84
    Happymommy2520posted 2 months ago

I edited my hub for the second time and resubmitted it to Toughnickel.

It has been about a week and I have not heard back from them.

How long is the turnaround time for resubmitted hubs on the affiliate sites.

Here is the link to me my hub -

http://hubpages.com/money/100-Companies … ent-Letter

2. EricDockett profile image95
    EricDockettposted 2 months ago

I don't know about the turn-around, but I think your problem is your links at the end. It's a bit of a conundrum, because they are certainly helpful to the reader, but with anchor text like "Free Coupons" and "Free Samples" they seem a little spammy. And, even though they are for free samples, the links basically all lead to marketing pages. Are any of them affiliate links you will earn from? (A few seem to have odd numbers in them.)

Maybe HP can take a closer look at what you've done here and tell you if or how your Hub would make the cut to the niche site with those links present. Otherwise, you may have to ditch them.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

Did HubPages tell you that you could resubmit?

If they simply rejected it, there's no point in resubmitting because they won't consider it.

If they are wiillng to let you resubmit it, they will include suggestions for improvement in the email, so you should follow those.

4. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 2 months ago

That hub is on Toughnickle, so I imagine you have heard back from HP and all is good. Well done.