jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

Is this article too technical for chocolate?

1. TessSchlesinger profile image94
    TessSchlesingerposted 3 months ago

http://hubpages.com/health/Cocoa-Chocol … ine-Effect

I've mentioned various studies and given their links. I've also mentioned chemical names like theobromine which most people don't know about (I don't think). The reason I'm wondering that if because I'm not sure that people would search for that when looking for chocolate. On the other hand, chocolate is so oversubscribed that because I was interested in theobromine and it was unusual, I put it in.

Thanks.

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image75
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

No, I don't think it is too technical, instead, it is very informative and full of knowledge.

Why? What happened?

TessSchlesingerposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Somebody asked me why I mentioned such long sounding words (on one of my feeds), and said that it made them want to skip reading it. But that comment made me think that people wouldn't search for theobromine which is what separates my article from other chocolate articles.

I do not agree with he/she. Whatever you have put it sounds perfect and it's a niche market article.
          theobromine is something unique, haven't heard or seen before. It will sure separate your article from other chocolate articles.

Okay, thanks. smile All that I wanted to know. smile

You be relaxed and make some changes, I am sure your Hub will be featured.

By the way, Tess can I follow you?
              You are such a wonderful writer. I was reading your articles and you are so inspirational.

Thank you. On hubpages, you can just follow people. You don't have to ask. wink

You are welcome smile

Yeah I know that but to ask someone is respectable rather than just following them randomly. smile

smile Well, thank you. I am flattered.

working