jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Does CalorieBee accept article submissions?

1. Bartolomei profile image80
    Bartolomeiposted 2 months ago

Is it possible to publish an article on CalorieBee and how?

1. Alessio Ganci profile image81
      Alessio Ganciposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Have you found CalorieBee in the submission websites' list?
      As far as I know (and that what happens sometimes with my fitness articles), some hubs are selected to be professionally edited and then automatically published on CalorieBee. It all depends if you have written high quality articles and if HubPages staff decides to professionally edit them and publish them on CalorieBee.

If you find CalorieBee among websites' submission list, you can also try to submit you article, however I do not remember if CalorieBee is included in the list (and cannot check, as I already submitted an article to another site and I cannot access that feature for 60 days).

1. Bartolomei profile image80
        Bartolomeiposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I can't find a submission option, so yeah, it's probably like you've said.

2. lobobrandon profile image81
    lobobrandonposted 2 months ago

The submit option as discussed here is to consider a hub for inclusion into the niche sites. By a hub I mean an already published hub.

All new hubs if they are over the quality threshold are automatically put up on related niche sites. So if you write a really good hub and post it here on Hubpages it is very likely that the hub will be placed on Caloribee. You cannot specifically write an article to submit to caloriebee.

3. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 2 months ago

If you write a new Hub that would fit on the CalorieBee site, it will be reviewed.  If you have a Hub that you have already written, you can submit it for consideration to CalorieBee.  However, you can only submit one Hub every 60 days, so if you have already submitted a Hub you won't have the option to submit another until the 60 day time frame has completed.  Here's our blog post for more information.  smile

4. Bartolomei profile image80

OK, I've read that blog post and it's clear to me now. I guess the rules on other network sites are the same as on Hubpages? Like, you need to have 85 profile score for outgoing links to be dofollow?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago in reply to this

The rules are the same as far as I know.  The rule about outgoing links is only an issue if you 're trying to promote another site - if you're not, then it's irrelevant whether outgoing links are do follow or not, because a real person can still follow them.

5. Bartolomei profile image80

OK; I appreciate.