jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Sort My Account Page by Site

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 3 months ago

I think it would be great if there was a "Site" column on the My Account page, so we could see at a click which hubs are on which niche site, and which ones are still on HubPages. My hubs are now spread over 11 different site, and it's a pain to go site by site.

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 3 months ago in reply to this

That sounds like a good idea! wink

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi Sherry,

There is an option to sort by site from the dropdown menu at the top of your My Account page. It's the first option under "Filter." smile

Sherry Hewinsposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I know that Christy, but on that you have to go site by site. It would be nice to see all of my hubs at one time, sorted by the sites they are on. If I use the exiting feature, I have to go to eleven different sites to see all of my hubs. It's better than nothing, but still not ideal.

1. LongTimeMother profile image96
          LongTimeMotherposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Sherry, you can hover your mouse over the title of each hub and see which url comes up. That will show you the name of the niche site any hub appears on. Not as easy as the list you suggest, but the only way I know of now to do it.

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know that.

3. bravewarrior profile image95
      bravewarriorposted 3 months ago in reply to this

All of our hubs are still listed on the Account Page, as well as in our profiles. I don't think you see what niche site they've been moved to until you click on a link.

2. EricDockett profile image96
    EricDockettposted 3 months ago

If you are just looking for a snapshot you can use the export csv function and then sort by the url column. That will give you a listing of your Hubs sorted by site.

Thanks. It would be handy to see where they are in real time, but I will take what I can get.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 3 months ago

I agree that it would be good to have such a column.

Then there can be a sortable list of:

Healdove
    Healdove
    Kindredbond
    Kindredbond
    Kindredbond
    etc

working