jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

why is hubpages saying my forum topic was removed after it was posted?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 4 months ago

I just posted a topic in forums about a Perry Mason reboot, and now it's saying it doesn't exist because it's been removed, and this was literally ten freaking seconds ago. can anyone explain what's going on?  hmm 

Also the forum for the Perry Mason thing still shows up on my hubpages feed, but  whenever i click on the link to visit said forum, it says it doesn't exist or it's been removed.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Wasn't me, but it would seem as though someone flagged it as spam. Did the post have an outbound link in it? Sometimes folks here get trigger happy flagging things. Because this time of night, you see tons of folks from Pakistan or India putting all kinds of spam crap in the forums. Sales junk.

So if it did have an outbound link, you should try again and do it without the link. If it did not have an outbound link in the post, then I have no idea why it is not a live post where you can see it.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
        Stevennix2001posted 4 months ago in reply to this

That's just it though.  There is no link to any site in the post.  All I did was post a topic about the new perry mason tv show reboot, and cited where i got my information from, and that's it.  And by cite, i just mentioned the name of the source. i didn't say put any links to it or anything, so I don't know why it would happen like literally seconds after it was posted.  hmm

2. Stevennix2001 profile image82
        Stevennix2001posted 4 months ago in reply to this

After  a couple of failed attempts, i finally managed to re post it again.  sadly I had to reword it a few times, but it finally went though. thanks.

working