jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Woohoo! Spot #0 on Google!

1. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 3 months ago

I logged into one of my other accounts today to see that daily traffic was up by at least 1,000 hits. I Googled and I saw that my hub is now featured in the top spot (spot #0) in Google, in the answer box/rich snippet.

Just thought I'd share - this is another great benefit of the niche subdomains.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13164569.png

1. artsofthetimes profile image85
      artsofthetimesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Wow! That's wonderful WryLilt

1. Solaras profile image92
        Solarasposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Awesome!!  It's nice to see you back for a few days!

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months ago in reply to this

I absolutely don't understand the snippet thing.  Can you explain, in every day language, how you set this up?  I'm totally lost!

3. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations! It's amazing that such a seemingly simple thing has had such success. It just goes to show, something that seems like common sense can be helpful, and something people are searching for. Great job!

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 3 months ago

Pretty neat, isn't it?  I have several of those, often with the #1 and sometimes #2 spots as well (for different hubs).

One of them has gone from around 100 hits per day to over 900 on a good day.  It does indeed make a difference!

3. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 3 months ago

This is awesome, and well deserved!  Congrats!

4. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 3 months ago

That's great news, but I don't know what is happening this week. My traffic tanked by nearly a third since this weekend and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Should I add tables for those hubs?

working