jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: India For Visitors: 4 Places To Visit

1. Susan SJ profile image83
    Susan SJposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub India For Visitors: 4 Places To Visit. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Will Apse profile image92
      Will Apseposted 4 months ago in reply to this

It looks like your first page and, if it is, it's pretty good.

I see a few problems: the first picture does not tell the reader very much, I reckon you could find a better one to illustrate what the page is about and catch the readers attention.

The intro is too long and has too much extraneous detail. This might be too short:

India has so many diverse landscapes and peoples that even the most seasoned traveler can miss the essence of this magical land. Here are four of my favorite places, each is unique, and each is very special.

Then pile on the detail. Also talk about how to get to these places (only a two hour flight from Delhi or overnight on a train from wherever etc). Include and label a few map capsules.

I think that the dead bodies and the people who eat dead bodies will scare most readers. Not really holiday material, lol. But up to you.

1. Susan SJ profile image83
        Susan SJposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. This is quite helpful.

2. Will Apse profile image92
    Will Apseposted 4 months ago

Congrats on getting featured! And congrats to the staff for being so fast with these things these days...

working