I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Android App Development has Affected the User’s

1. robinjoe profile image60
    robinjoeposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Android App Development has Affected the User’s Life (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Read through your first sentence - it doesn't make sense. In essence it says that android phone manufacturers are using a new era. It's a good idea to read the whole thing through out loud. It will help you to recognize where the writing doesn't flow and where it needs brightening up. I think you need to improve the tone of the writing. It's a little bit dull.

You're an expert in phones and tablets, right? So you know that people who use them want snappy, easy to read articles. You have to make that first sentence and paragraph so interesting that they want to keep reading.

The hub is too short. For a topic like that you need at least 800 - 1000 words. The piece seems to finish halfway through. It just stops abruptly.

You haven't written the hub to its title. How has app development affected the user's life? Details? Examples?

There aren't any images. Must have at least one image, either created by you or a legal-to-use pic from a credited source.

Spend some time here: https://hubpageshelp.com/

Good luck and welcome to Hubpages.