jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. davidlivermore profile image94
    davidlivermoreposted 7 weeks ago

The "Comments" part of all of the hubs needs a complete overhaul.  I can't reply to 90% of the comments left on my hubs, and the order of the comments makes no sense.

Part of getting traffic to Hubpages (and the other sites) is to engage readers.  That won't happen under the current comment system.

The Wordpress system works better than this system.  Why can't something like that be done?

2. DrMark1961 profile image91
    DrMark1961posted 7 weeks ago

I have no idea what you mean "the order makes no sense" as my comments are always displayed by date, which makes sense to me.
    I notice you have had a lot of your hubs moved to niche sites. Do you realize you have to be logged in to those sites before you can reply to the comments? Go to the top of the hub, click "sign in", and add your user name and password.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image94
      Sherry Hewinsposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Perhaps because the reply to a particular comment does not necessarily follow the comment. I find that a little annoying too, but I get around it by starting my reply with the name of the poster I am replying to.

3. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 7 weeks ago

You should be able to reply to 100% of your comments, David. Are you opening your 'Comments' page? Get to it via your feed page, or stats. Click on 'Comments'. That's where you approve, deny, reply etc.