jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: No physical cash

1. 60
    Mayank-Kumarposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub No physical cash (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Your hub has major issues.

1. English language skills need improving - can you ask someone fluent in English to take a look at it?

2. Presumably you are referring to Indian currency and govenment? HubPages is a United States based website so you need to make it clear what you are writing about.

3. Too many abbreviations - it looks like you wrote it on a phone For example, a common meaning of STD is 'sexually transmitted disease'. Write phrases in full. If you meant to write 'standard', then write it.

4. "If you like my bolg then plz tell me via comment ." This is not a 'bolg' platform. HubPages is a magazine site which publishes informative and useful articles. Writers on Hubpages must consider themselves to be professionals. Therefore, you need to adhere to professional standards in order to have your work published here.

5. Your Title Should be Written in Title Case.

Hope that helps.

2. 60
    Mayank-Kumarposted 7 weeks ago

Thank you for your reply.

I have edited it once again can u plz recheck it and my main focus is on digitalisation in India thats why i m focusing on indian govt. if there is any problem then i can remove the indian govt.' word from my blog.

plz give me your valuable suggestions

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

You have to say that you are writing about Indian currency in the intro. Otherwise it is completely confusing. It could be a good idea to include it in the title: "India - A Cashless Society?" Or something like that.

Two early paragraphs begin with "As we all know..." We don't all know. Most of your readers will not be Indian. You are writing as if the reader is familiar with the system. We are not. Pretend you are writing the article for me, a British person with no idea how it all works.

Write your words in full - not 'govt'. That's lazy writing. What's 'pvt'? Private? - then write it properly. What's m-banking? Mobile banking? Write it in full. 'Plz', write 'please'. Hubpages is not the place for textspeak.

I do wonder why a lot of hubbers from India think that HubPages is an Indian site. It isn't. It would be better to write articles on a topic that isn't so country specific - unless you are sure you will attract a lot of traffic from said country.

Have a look at this: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … tellar-Hub