jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to protect body from getting anaemia without co

1. Nandini Sett profile image61
    Nandini Settposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to protect body from getting anaemia without consuming meat? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. erorantes profile image33
      erorantesposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hello miss Nandini Selt. You need to read the instructions at hubpages learning center. It is easierto write the hub  if you read what you need to know. Because Hub  pages expect the hub with no mistakes. Good luck to you in your search. I am looking forward reading your hubs.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 weeks ago

Four things immediately jump out at me.

Your headline is too long and should be in headline caps. I'd suggest something like "Anaemia and a Vegetarian Diet."

Your hub is too short for acceptance. HP likes at least 700 words, preferably 1,000.

There are no images, which are important to attract reader interest.

Finally, the quality of English usage is not good enough.

"Leaf vegetables, vegetables and fruits provide required iron and help in intake of the mineral thereby prevents anaemia."

This is better "Leafy and other vegetables and fruits can deliver sufficient iron to prevent anaemia."

"Iron is one of the essential mineral(s) of the body. It is absolutely necessary for making hemoglobin that (is) a very important part of red blood cells (RBC). RBC carries oxygen to all cells( delete this as redundant - in each and every part of the body). (delete This) oxygen (converts sugar to the energy needed for bodily functions) is required in respiration when the sugar molecules are broken down to provide energy to individual to do all the chores. (A caveat I'm not even sure this last sentence is accurate.)

You need to read the Learning Centre information here https://hubpageshelp.com/

I'd also suggest finding someone with English as their native language to help with your grammar and spelling.

3. iwrite100 profile image79
    iwrite100posted 7 weeks ago

Hello Nandini,

I had been busy editing my hubs since all of it but one was featured when I checked them out about three days ago (that's after more than a year not checking my hubs). I had some observations on what will make a hub to be featured from "unfeatured" status. I hope these observations will help you:

I removed many amazon products and I put one to three new ones per hub.

Pay particular attention to the "Need some goals" corner found at the right corner of your hub and make an effort to have all these goals have a check mark. This means making your hub up to more than 1250 words; including polls or graphs and adding pictures.

Put your personal review on the amazon product that you include in your hub.

These three important points helped me in making 6 of my hubs featured thus I have now 7 hubs. I will be spending the next days to edit and improve the remaining 16 hubs I have that are not featured.

BTW, thanks to Mr. Rupert Taylor for his comment. I learned from it too.