jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

HubPages Network Site

1. Sulabha profile image81
    Sulabhaposted 3 months ago

Dear Forum,
    Now it's regarding my hub on Intrapersonal or Self-Communication, Conflict & Variables. I have been asked to submit this Hub to HubPages Network Site.

First of all, seeing the reach, I realize that I need to change the title as also the category. But the fact is that I wish to reach out to both the Communication students as well as the general public.
    When I was teaching at the University, I found students not understanding Intrapersonal Communication at all. The books (both Indian & International), discussed this form of Communication in a very medical way and that too without examples.
    Thus, my biggest challenge is should I mention the category as Health/ Media & Entertainment  or others?
    I want my hub to be read by Mass Communication/Communication students, General public as also those who are facing turmoil in their lives.
    I trust you all as always.
    Warm regards,
    Sulabha Dhavalikar

1. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Congrats on the selection! The niche sites will get you a lot more traffic.

Are they offering you a choice? Kindredbond or Owlcation might be the best fit.

Sulabhaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I haven't checked the sites.
        Even I need to decide whethet I should have the hub published in health or  othet category. Now that you have told me the sites, I will check tje sites you have mentioned.
        Maybe that way I will arrive at a decision.
        Thank you. You all help me a lot.
        Regards,
        Sulabha Dhavalikar

1. Will Apse profile image90
          Will Apseposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Healdove does the health stuff. Sorry, I forgot that one, lol.

Healdove, yes. My Dengue Hub has been placed there. You have already mentioned me 2 sites. I will do some study and see.
            Hub Community is very helpful. Thanks a lot.
            Sulabha Dhavalikar

2. peoplepower73 profile image88
    peoplepower73posted 3 months ago

I submitted my hub on Recognizing Propaganda Examples and chose to place it in the Soapboxie site. Within a day, it was placed on that site.  However, it was placed under miscellaneous (misc). There is a path to misc, but there is no main menu link to get there.  I emailed them suggesting that they need a link, but have not heard back yet.

Dear peoplepower73,
      Miscellaneous would do for me also if I am able to access it.
      Ok. So this way, I now have 3-4 sites where I can think of placing it.
      Thank you,
      Sulabha Dhavalikar

working