jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Refferal Trackers

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

With over 80% of hubpages visitors coming to the site directly from search engines i wonder if the hubpages team could help us as well as themselves by automaticaly adding a refferral tracking ad to every hubpage something along the lines of ,
    You to could publish on the internet and make money in the process its totaly free with simple tools even a 5 year old could use, sign up today, sign up today being the link to click. just a thought.....jimmy

1. sminut13 profile image79
      sminut13posted 8 years ago in reply to this

i definitely agree. for me, who's a newcomer as well as illiterate in the internet world havin not much interest you can say, it's definitely confusing right now for me. wat with all the link from this page to that page, or you know, i'm really confused but still trying. wat's more not much of a good writer so even my own hubs are failing me right now. hehe jus joking. but it would be useful. i forone would definitely appreciate it lots.

2. bloggerdollar profile image44
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

I guess they are already tracked by your default tracker code. (the one looks like 5easdrxyzz) but Paul knows the best.

3. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

I think you have a point the referral tracks is confusing and a lot of new people ask questions about it - there must be an easier way - Part of the problem  I think is the link to this page link is so far down the page - maybe a "share this page" nearer the top would be better?

4. 0
    multimasteryposted 8 years ago

I agree that saying "Share this Page" would be more understood by the majority than "Link to this Page".  A link should be visibly placed at the bottom and top of all pages for optimal results.  Maybe HubPages will improve in this area soon.

5. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

Jimmy, I like the invite you have on your latest hub - looks very pro!