jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I would like feedback

1. AnganaR1000 profile image77
    AnganaR1000posted 4 months ago

I am new to hubpages and have completed my 1st hub.However its not getting featured.How can I improve my hub? Any suggestions welcome. This is the link to my hub--- http://hubpages.com/travel/Titanic-Fact … ew-Existed

AnganaR1000posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Yaaayyy .My 1st hub got featured. I would still want to know how can I improve this hub

1. theraggededge profile image94
        theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations!

You could improve your sub-headings. They are getting mixed up with the image titles. In fact, I'd remove the image titles and rely on the text and captions for the photo information.

The sub-headings are an opportunity to use keywords and phrases related to the topic, so don't use vague ones like 'Insult to Injury'. Better might be, 'Titanic Heroes Rewarded with a Bill'.

Make sure there is a space after every period and comma.

Really interesting hub - lots there that I didn't know. I remember watching a TV programme about the possibility of an Olympic/Titanic switch. Some of the evidence was very compelling.

AnganaR1000posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.Really helpful.I will definately make the necessary changes smile

working