jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Goggle Adsense Email Change

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Ok Im confused I checked my adsense account to see if my 15c had maybe doubled lol and noticed it was now zero...
    had me puzzled then relised they have switched my primary email and they only option they give me for the secondary email is "remove"
    Guess I will fiddle around some more ,but I know you guys are PC savy so appreciate any advice.

2. gamergirl profile image62
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

This is a question you need to ask Google, they're the only ones who can verifiably, without a doubt, give you an answer specific to your account.

3. JoeM profile image60
    JoeMposted 7 years ago

If you had earned your 15c on a previous day you might have been seeing just today's earnings rather than all your earnings.  You can do this by selecting the "Since Last Payment" option from the View: menu located under Today's Earnings Section.

If that is not your problem then you should talk to Google about it if you are overly concerned.

4. brad4l profile image83
    brad4lposted 7 years ago

I think if you signed up with a Gmail address as your primary address, they will not let you change your primary email. Not sure if this applies in your case, but as GamerGirl suggested, contacting google or checking out the forum might be a good idea...

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your advice guys

5. belief713 profile image78
    belief713posted 7 years ago

You can't change the email address, I don't believe - but I'm pretty sure you can add an email address (user) to your AdSense account. I know for sure you can do it with Analytics.