jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Finally! Better earnings! Anyone else?

1. weezyschannel profile image85
    weezyschannelposted 6 weeks ago

The Hubpages Angels finally arrived! I was at a steady $.17 a day for 53 hubs!! I admit I am NOT the best writer, but I believe I am an average hubber. I was at a pretty steady earning level of a few bucks a day. Just enough to make all this research and just plain life experience, worth my time. Never have expected anything more. The last couple years, the earnings were so minimal, it really felt like I was being thrown to the curb and was just going to let my pennies add up on Their own until I reached $50 about every 3 years. The last month has given me a little bit of a slap waking me up as I have risen to averaging $.60-.70 a day.

Is anyone else seeing an increase? It's not the summer months having anything to do with it because last Aug and September, I was literally around .12 a day. Anyway, I may Actually start writing again!

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

We are not meant to discuss the actual amount of our earnings here according to the TOS but yes, things have definitely improved.

2. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 6 weeks ago

Yes, ever since some of my articles were switched into niche sites, I have had an increase!

1. janshares profile image86
      jansharesposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

3. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 6 weeks ago

Definitely seeing improvements.

1. Jean Bakula profile image96
      Jean Bakulaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I'm really happy with the results. But I can't decide if I should keep fixing up old hubs, or start writing new ones.

1. SylviaSky profile image89
        SylviaSkyposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Your readers want to read new ones by you!

1. Jean Bakula profile image96
          Jean Bakulaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Sylvia,
          Good to see you! I see a spike in earnings when the hub is first moved to the niche site, but then it sort of flat lines. So I guess we have to wait longer to see what's what. It takes time for Google to recognize new writing. I do feel more motivated now.

4. clivewilliams profile image81
    clivewilliamsposted 6 weeks ago

What earnings?

5. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 6 weeks ago

Personally, I can't complain.