Where does HP store our uploaded photos?

1. Titia profile image87
    Titiaposted 6 weeks ago

I know that HP isn't storing all our uploaded photos on their own servers, but are they stored elsewhere? Is it somehow possible to retrieve them again in the format I uploaded them?

I used an external harddisc where I had made maps for each and every single hub I wrote. I stored the photos I used (mostly my own) for that particular hub in its own map, leaving the originals on my pc. I often worked on the photos or altered them specially for the hub.

That harddisc (the only one I had forgotten to make a backup from) broke down a few weeks ago beyond repair. I also have to save all my hubs again because the texts are gone too.
    I usually made my photos 800 x 535 before uploading. When I copy/paste them from a hub they're smaller like 520 x 390 or something like that.

So I thought where does HP leave all those photos I've uploaded over the years and might there be an easier way to retrieve them in stead of having to make them all over again.

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Go to My Account and you will see Photos listed above.

1. Titia profile image87
        Titiaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Ah thanks sallybea, I had forgotten they were there. Now I can copy/paste them in the original format back on my pc. Pfff what a relief. Nevertheless a lot of work. Lesson learned to not forget to make backups from external harddiscs too smile