jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Water :From Big Bang till Non Existent

1. Skian profile image78
    Skianposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Water :From Big Bang till Non Existent (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. lions44 profile image95
      lions44posted 4 months ago in reply to this

I love the topic. However, the hub has English usage issues, particularly with adverbs and capitalization.  They can be easily fixed.  Put it through the assessment process again after another edit.

For example, you have water capitalized a couple of times when it doesn't have to be.  Another example would be the phrase "approximately weighs."  Usually, "weighs approximately" sounds better. 

I can't imagine writing an article in another language. So bravo for that.  Keep me posted. I can give another review for you.  Good luck.

1. Skian profile image78
        Skianposted 4 months ago in reply to this

This was really something that restored the confidence I had lost after so many rejections.

But still the hub has not been
        published by them recommendations from you would be great and could you mind suggesting me a titile for my hub.

1. lions44 profile image95
          lions44posted 4 months ago in reply to this

For titles, try these:
          1. Water: The Story of Life
          2. From H2O to CP3O: How water changed the world
          3. Water: The Universal Truth

There are English language software editing platforms that will scrub your work for usage errors. If I can find them, I'll let you know.  Good luck.

working