jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Learning To Reduce Stress!

1. Ellen Theo profile image75
    Ellen Theoposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Learning To Reduce Stress! (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi Ellen,

There are a few issues with your hub...

I suggest you print out the text and then read it out loud. It's amazing how many small errors you can pick up by using this method. For example, "Heavy demands impacted on all areas of our life can be taxing; and at some point physically, emotionally, or mentally- we are likely to hit melting point."

I would rephrase it as "Heavy demands impact all areas of our lives and can cause us to reach 'melting point' - physically, emotionally and mentally.

'Symtoms' should be 'symptoms'.

"The Western word (particuly the U.S.A) on average have an average working week of 40 hours-yet many American citizens continue to work up to an average of 47 hours." - Too many 'averages'. 'Word' should be 'world'. 'Particularly' misspelled.' You can't 'work up to an average'; should be 'work an average of'.

There are small problems like this right through the article. Plus there is a large area of white space right at the end of the hub. Go into the preceding text module and delete all the 'returns'. Check the rest of the hub for gaps.

Improve the general layout - have a look at this hub: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … tellar-Hub It gives great advice, and not only that, it shows how a good hub should be laid out. Yours doesn't have to be exactly the same, but you can see how it makes the hub more inviting to the reader.

Oh, and take the exclamation mark out of the title smile

Hope that helps.

Ellen Theoposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for all your help!x

2. DaytonaWatterson profile image79
    DaytonaWattersonposted 3 months ago

Move the video of Julia up closer to the top. Add more choices in the poll because a few of the things I do are not on that list of three choices. My two cents....

Dayona

Ellen Theoposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thank youx.

working