I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Srinking Republican Party.The Big Tent Party N

1. mio cid profile image68
    mio cidposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Srinking Republican Party.The Big Tent Party  No Longer. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. lions44 profile image94
      lions44posted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Mio Cid.  I read it with interest and  I will comment on the substance later.  But as far as quality goes:

1. You need to break up the narrative into paragraphs.  You could probably have at least 4-6 more paragraphs.  Right now, it's all run ons.
      2. Add subtitles (Different wings of the party?  Conservative, Trumps, Libertarian)
      3. Lengthen it as well.   Maybe discuss specific policies more in depth. 

Keep me posted.

2. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

There's no point in trying to get this through because it's no longer current. You could rewrite it as a historical commentary but QAP isn't going to approve it as it says:

"I hope for your sake and that of all the true conservatives in the country that the Republican candidate wins this upcoming 2012 presidential election,because if they don't, we probably or almost certainly will not see a Republican president in our lifetime ,if ever."

This is why HP is not a good place for topical writing. HP wants 'evergreen' hubs.