I'd like feedback on my Hub: Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Pallet Review

1. hollyjxmua profile image61
    hollyjxmuaposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Pallet Review (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Holly, welcome to HubPages.

A few reasons that I can see why your article hasn't passed the Quality Assessment Process:

I think you mean 'palette' not 'pallet'. The latter is a wooden frame used for transporting goods.

You need to mention 'eyeshadow' in the title. It's best to have a title that contains a key phrase that people would be searching for. The best way to find a good title is to type a few words about the topic into Google - look at the suggestions it brings up, then scroll to the bottom of the page to see more. So a better title for your hub might be "Urban Decay: Alice in Wonderland Eyeshadow Palette Review" It's a bit long but it covers the necessary keywords.

Your grammar needs some work. Copy and paste your text into the free Grammarly checker https://www.grammarly.com/

You could also print out your text and read it out loud. That will help you pick up a lot of errors. It's completely different to reading it on a screen.

Break up the text into shorter text capsules.

Remove the photo title, "my own picture". Instead add/credit your name inside the photo capsule itself. Also you have two 'what do you think?' Change one of them. Make sure your headings are in title case, i.e. the main words start with a capital letter.

Try to reduce the number of 'I's in the text, otherwise it becomes 'all about you' rather than about the topic.

If you are serious about wanting to write here you'll need to spend some time reading article in the Learning Center. https://hubpageshelp.com/

Hope that helps.