jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Earning help links broken

1. ShawnTheHumanist profile image62
    ShawnTheHumanistposted 8 months ago

Good day,

In two location I have found help link to broken content.

The first is at the setting page for the affiliate program. If you click the small help link at the top right a content box appears with links to broken page. The first three links all go to 'No Page' URLs that say 'No longer published.'

HubPages Earnings Program: Ad Program
    HubPages Earnings Program: eBay Program
    Google AdSense

Also, in the FAQ under 4. 'How can I make money on HubPage?' several of the links there also don't work.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I find the same thing, but we do not use eBay anymore on HP. Perhaps the other pages to the links are being unpublished until updated?

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for letting us know, we will have the page updated by the end of this week. smile

1. Glenn Stok profile image98
        Glenn Stokposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Christy, I just sent you an email with links to a bunch of forum threads and other locations throughout the site referencing the eBay Program that should be removed.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, Glenn. I will take a look! Some of these we have chosen to leave up until eBay capsules are deleted permanently later this month, but some of them (like the help link referenced above) are links we've missed. smile

2. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 8 months ago

Since the eBay program has been eliminated I am sure they are removing pages that reference it and I suspect they inadvertently may have left those links without removing them.

Do HubPages a favor, pass any information about broken links in the learning center on to team@huboages.com

working