I'd like feedback on my Hub: In Search of God.

1. spermatozoalucife profile image59
    spermatozoalucifeposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub In Search of God. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

It's a bit of a mess, isn't it? How about you break the texts up into several more text capsules, and into paragraphs within the text capsules. One idea or point per paragraph.

As for the actual content, well, I can't understand it because of the lack of formatting. There may be problems getting it approved because of all the references to semen and ejaculation. I've copied a small sample of your writing:

"That was a type Here, in this the Serpent , the Semen of God applied that type to Himself, indicating that when He was in the flesh of Jesus. He was in " the likeness of sin " ( Rom. 8:3 ) , which likeness is equal to the form of the bronze serpent. The bronze serpent had the form of the serpent but was without the serpent's poison ."

It's a muddle. It's as if words came into your mind and you typed them out without any thought of constructing an intelligible sentence. You need to know that HubPages requires a reasonable standard of literacy before new hubs will be approved.

Your punctuation needs sorting out. Commas and periods/full stops must have a space after them, not before.

There's a lot of work to do hmm

1. spermatozoalucife profile image59
        spermatozoalucifeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank You for Your feed back, I'll give your suggesting  a try. Wish Me Luck.