I'd like feedback on my Hub: Moonlight Madness Begins The Christmas Season in Th

1. VivBounty profile image83
    VivBountyposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Moonlight Madness Begins The Christmas Season in The Village. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Question - what does a toilet seat cover have to do with your village's Christmas celebration? 

HubPages are very strict about Amazon capsules now. If the product isn't DIRECTLY relevant to the subject of your Hub, it's not allowed.  And you also have to refer to the product in your text somewhere, to say why you're recommending it.  If you don't do both those things, it counts as a "spammy element" and your Hub won't pass QAP.

The same goes for links.  If you're going to include a link, it must add value to the Hub and offer readers information about the topic, not about other things that are only vaguely related.  A generic link to Hubs about Christmas isn't specific enough and isn't allowed.  Neither are the links about other charity works.  You could have a link to an article about other village Christmas celebrations, perhaps. 

Your link to your blog isn't allowed any more, either, unless you're linking to a specific article about Christmas celebrations in your village.

2. aasl profile image82
    aaslposted 5 weeks ago

It actually seems alright. Plenty of pictures with a nice video with plenty of writing. I skimmed through it the writing seemed fine too. I'm not sure why it didn't pass the quality assessment test. I've written articles smaller than yours and had it featured.

Hey take a moment to check out my page. If you like what you see follow me! If you follow me I'll follow you. Thank you!