jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Vision to Capture Energy

1. r4rohit81 profile image70
    r4rohit81posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Vision to Capture Energy. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Okay, you need to decide whether your hub is about undiscovered ideas or energy capture. Choose one and write the hub about it.

Once you have decided, you'll need to increase the word count as what you have is not sufficient for two hubs.

The focus of the existing hub is energy capture. The solution you offer is 'a universal tool or device'. I'm afraid that is not a solution. The 'vision' is nothing more than a woolly suggestion. It won't be approved because it is too vague.

For example: I have a vision for dealing with the ever-annoying need to do housework. It's a universal tool or device. Can see why your hub doesn't work?

Edit: I also notice you have placed your hub in the Scrapbooking category. That is incorrect. Scrapbooking is something else entirely.

r4rohit81posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Great to have your feedback. New into the writing, but trying to improve. Your suggestion teaches me a lot and makes a great sense to me. You are so clear in saying what you wanted, but my hub is not at all and that's what I realise.

Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Glad to help. Spend lots of time here: https://hubpageshelp.com/

There are many articles that can help a new writer - from crafting titles to layouts, writing style and lots more.

r4rohit81posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Can help me the same way with my another article, "6 impacts of product quality on small businesses".

Thanks in advance!

working