Google Analytics Integration

1. Anita Hasch profile image79
    Anita Haschposted 4 months ago

I hope somebody can help me with this. Have tried myself for about 2 hours with no luck. I have google analytics account with hubpages. I now want to place tracking codes on 10 articles that I have at blogspot.com. This site has been monetized with adsense for about 2 months. Adverts are on all the articles. When I go to google analytics they give me the following message.
    You can only link your adsense account to one google analytics account at a time. Below is part of a report on my aloe article.
    aloe article has 1209- views at present.
    Estimated earnings              Pg Views                                          Page RPM     
    ZAR 0.31                               57                                                   ZAR5.41
    (red)-ZAR4.73(-94%)           +27(+90%)typed in green               -ZAR162.74(-97%)typed in red

Report type-Platforms + add        pg views        impressions         clicks          page RPM
    overview estimated                 
    ZAR0.31                                         57                   290                      0                 ZAR5.41

Impression              active views             If under my blog lists it says 1209- views why 57views

ZAR1.06                     36.93%

Report type -Platforms +add
    This makes no sense to me. Would appreciate it if somebody has the knowledge to help me. Can I
    add tracking codes on all the articles at blogspot?  Thanks

1. Anita Hasch profile image79
      Anita Haschposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi, I think I have found the solution to my one problem, have to wait until after the end of the month.

working