jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Homosexualsapien

1. Ivan Tod profile image60
    Ivan Todposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Homosexualsapien. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I've read it three times and it's just a mashup of rambling ideas.

Consider:

Who is your reader?
      Is your title 'searchable'.
      What useful information are you offering?

Go here: https://hubpageshelp.com/

Ivan Todposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I wouldn't exactly describe it that way, but o.k. I know where you're going and so if making money here is the plan then the plan must conform to the wants of the masses, short attention spans and ease of comprehension. Very good, we'll give it a go. Thank you for your input and I will absolutey hit hubpageshelp. Have a good evening.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago

You are being advised to write with a clear message and audience in mind, not to " dumb it down".  Think magazine article--it can be People it can be the New Yorker, but not a personal blog.

Ivan Todposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I would like to thank you very much for your comment because at this very moment I realized that, yes, my article IS more of a "blog" type. Just a few days here and I've learned so much. You all will have to excuse my lack of understanding as when I hear or read the word "Writer" I become one tracked in what I think that means. I have to get with the times! Lol! Thanks again

working