I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Role of Parents in Shaping Children's Sexual Or

1. khipti fatimah profile image60
    khipti fatimahposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Role of Parents in Shaping Children's Sexual Orientation (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Will Apse profile image91
      Will Apseposted 2 months ago in reply to this

It is an important issue, you obviously care about it and the terms of the debate in Indonesia are certainly interesting.

I would cast it entirely as a personal opinion piece, since it is likely to be controversial.

A title like 'An Indonesian View on the Influence of Parenting on Sexual Orientation' might be a good choice, though it is a little long.

If you want to get it published, you will also need to improve the English a little. There a lot of small errors. People will help with those, if you ask.

An alternative is to use the Questions and Answers section of this site, to broach the topic, but if you do, be prepared for a rough ride. You will be stepping into a minefield, lol.

1. khipti fatimah profile image60
        khipti fatimahposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your nice help :-)

I think it's gonna be a huge debate.

working