jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: A Spiritual Journey to Manimahesh Lake and Manimahe

1. noyagijju profile image72
    noyagijjuposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub A Spiritual Journey to Manimahesh Lake and Manimahesh Kailash Peak (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Skian profile image79
      Skianposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Seema,
      I must tell that the way you mentioned the place was really impressive, i could depict the picture in my mind through your words.
      I could not found any major issues with your hub but maybe the use of images that are watermarked or have text's over them is setting a moderator alert.
      Try seperating the pictures to different outlines .A part with picture followed by texts looks good than by a part full of photos and another full of texts.
      I can see this is your first hub so don't get depressed things would work and you will learn passing the process.
      All the best,
      Greetings.

noyagijjuposted 2 months ago in reply to this

A heartfelt thanks to you Skian for your encouraging words and I definitely would take into account all your suggestions
        Thanks again ☺

2. julieann26 profile image80
    julieann26posted 2 months ago

Just from reading this I can tell that English is not your first language.  There are grammatical errors throughout the whole article.

I would also take a look at the images that you use as some of them look like they came from other sites.  Check all of your images to make sure that they are not copyrighted.

noyagijjuposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Dear juliean
      Thanks for your critical insight. It sure would help me in improving my hub....☺

working