jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Category

1. TessSchlesinger profile image92
    TessSchlesingerposted 2 months ago

I often battle with which categories to put hubs in. Sometimes a category just doesn't exist.

What category would you put this hub in?

http://hubpages.com/politics/Estonia-Fr … enty-years

1. Copper Man profile image85
      Copper Manposted 2 months ago in reply to this

This might help. Under Hub Topic on the Create A Hub page, when you start a Hub, you have three choices: Browse, Search and Most Used. Click on Search and zero out whatever appears there (unless the field is blank) and type in a one- or two-word subject of your choice. When you click on the Search button, several catagory options that include your chosen subject should appear for you to select.

TessSchlesingerposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. I have tried that in the past. It just hasn't brought up suitable categories, really. I suspect it is because there aren't any categories for some of the stuff I write about. wink

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

Within Politics and Social Issues, there is a "Europe Politics and Social Issues" and then a "Baltic States Political and Social Issues" within that.  I know the Hub relates to the country's economy but I'd think it would be better grouped with the other Baltic States.

Okay thanks. Every now and then I get grey hairs trying to figure out where to put economic posts!

3. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 2 months ago

You might also try to find the best category for your hub by browsing the entire topic list at http://hubpages.com/topics/tree

Thank you. That is brilliant. I found economics! smile

working