jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 21 Reasons Why Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a Mir

1. Sharoon Emmanuel profile image65
    Sharoon Emmanuelposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 21 Reasons Why Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a Miracle Health System (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Are all your images legal to use? You have not credited any of them. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Some images are pixelated. Your hub won't be approved if it displays sub-standard photos. I also think there are too many images.

If you are making medical claims you *must* cite a source to the study.

Too many exclamation marks!! It looks unprofessional. It's best to avoid them unless you are writing an actual exclamation, such as 'Help!'

No-one, but no-one, is going to consult their doctor before using apple cider vinegar. However, it would be wise to state that "the advice given in this article is not a substitute for professional medical care."

Do you know how many hubs there are already on ACV? Hundreds. How about articles on the web? Hundreds of thousands. It's one of those topics that everyone and his auntie is writing about. You might want to choose something a bit different next time.

Hope that helps

2. Sharoon Emmanuel profile image65
    Sharoon Emmanuelposted 2 months ago

Thanks. I appreciated that.

3. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 2 months ago

Personally, I have used Bragg's apple cider vinegar as a remedy for a couple of the annoying little ailments you have listed, and it did not work. IMHO it is not a miracle. ACV did not help me whatsoever.

Just my experience. Your mileage may vary.

Have you tried any of these remedies yourself? As a reader, I would be more interested in reading someone's first-hand experience of what the ACV really did, how they used it, for how long, and whether or not it was helpful. These kinds of "apple cider vinegar miracle" lists are a dime a dozen but articles in which people write about what really happened when they used ACV, and chart their progress, are rare. You might consider taking the article in that direction.

working