jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Does Smoking In Your Car Violate No Smoking Policie

1. Daisy D Young profile image61
    Daisy D Youngposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Does Smoking In Your Car Violate No Smoking Policies? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 2 months ago

This writing would do much better in the Forums as a matter for discussion. As a Hub, it is too short on content, because HubPages is aiming more at producing magazine type articles for Hubs, rather than pieces that ask several questions, even though they may be good questions.

I think you would receive many replies in Forums under Health or Political and Social Issues ( a personal rights issue).

3. Rupert Taylor profile image93
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

You ask a lot of questions, but HubPages wants Hubs that offer answers. Unique, informative stories is what HP is looking for.

1. Daisy D Young profile image61
      Daisy D Youngposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Rupert, thank you for replying to my post. I do understand what they are looking for now and I clearly see where I am lacking, in terms of substance with my article. Thanks again for  taking time out of your busy day to offer me your advice. Take care.

working