I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Libearty bear sanctuary

1. Gami Rina profile image73
    Gami Rinaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Libearty bear sanctuary (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You either have to change the hub content or the title. The title is about a bear sanctuary, the content is about individual bears. So you need to introduce the hub with some information about the sanctuary, who founded it, how it is run, etcetera. You might also mention your own connection to it - perhaps describe a recent visit. Then you can include the individual bear stories. It will help to increase the word count as well.

In your photo capsules say, 'used with permission'.

Use the accepted English spelling of Bucharest. Don't capitalize 'sanctuary' unless it is preceded by Libearty. Oh, and you might want to refer to the spelling in the intro as perhaps the QAP people thought it was an error. Thinking about it, I'd take the name out of the title and call it something like 'The Bear Sanctuary of Zarnesti', then name it properly in the intro.

Hope that helps - it's an interesting hub and deserves to be approved. It will, with a little work.

1. Gami Rina profile image73
        Gami Rinaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, your advice really helped me make a better sense of my hub. hopefully it will do better now.

working