jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Protect Yourself from Pollution wearing a Mask

1. 60
    avi-gcposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Protect Yourself from Pollution wearing a Mask (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You've removed the links to your own site, yes? Then the ones you have left there are legitimate. However, the Quality Assessment peeps don't like to see a 'For more go here'. The hub must contain all the relevant info. You cannot include a text link with no link either. I suggest you move both links (properly linked) to the bottom of the hub, or better still, remove them all together.

Add an introduction to explain to your readers what the topic is and why it is important to wear a mask. I didn't know whether you were writing about masks to wear when doing a task, in certain places, to protect against infection or to wear on a daily  basis.

Move your image down to just below the first paragraph.

Check your grammar - there are several errors, for example: "On the mask you should find completing statements that the mask is capable of protecting from." That doesn't make sense. Perhaps you mean, "The mask should display information about its appropriate use."?

I'm sure you can fix this and get it approved.

1. 60
        avi-gcposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you! The links were to the site of government of USA, center for disease control and NIOSH. Nevertheless, I will remove any mentions.

2. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 2 months ago

If I were you I would also clean up the title a little bit. As it is, it sounds like pollution is wearing a mask. I would add in the word "by:"

" Protect Yourself from Pollution by Wearing a Mask"

I would also capitlalize the word "wearing" as I have done above.

working