jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Please give your valuable feedback on my Hub Top 10 Habits of Healthy

1. Diljos profile image59
    Diljosposted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub     Top 10 Habits of Highly Healthy People  (may be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Here are a couple of ideas to help you get your hub through QAP:

Give your hub an introduction. It seems to start in the middle of an idea. You don't begin a piece of writing with 'as a matter of fact' unless you have expressed one point of view first. An introduction should tell your readers what the hub is about and should also pose a question or problem that you will proceed to answer.

As a matter of fact big_smile you are writing about a topic that has been done to death. Your article will be competing with thousands of similar articles. How could you make yours unique? This is probably the main reason why it has been rejected. Do a search on HubPages for similar articles to see what I mean.

Good luck

2. Abhimanyu gaur profile image80
    Abhimanyu gaurposted 8 weeks ago

Well your hub is great, but I found one mistake. It should be they spend time doing outdoor activities instead of they spend time outdoor activities. Other than that it is a great hub, but I suggest that you read and revise the hub once again for grammatical mistakes.

3. Diljos profile image59
    Diljosposted 8 weeks ago

Thanks Abhimanyu for your kind feedback.

working