I'd like feedback on my Hub: Alternative ideas from books that can shape our soc

1. Nadine May profile image93
    Nadine Mayposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,
    This is a book review article!
    I edited.this again when I saw in an ( automatic) email that this post has again got Spam elements. I suspect that the same problem is happening in the other post.  Those books I'm reviewing are NOT ours we only are the distributors in SA ( South Africa) The links go to Amazon, not to our website they are not our publications!

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub [url=http://hubpages.com/literature/Alternative-ideas-that-can-shape-our-society]Thanks!

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 weeks ago

I think you need to start the Hub with this sentence:

"For this article I took these first five copies from our bookshelves. By just dipping into our library of books that are just collecting dust..."

Remove all reference to the fact that you're the distributor or that you can buy the books from your website.  Readers (and HubPages) don't need to know that because they can buy the books from Amazon.

It may just be that 5 Amazon capsules are seen as too many.  There is no rule saying so - however, I reviewed four DVD's for male ballet dancers and try as I might, I could NOT get it approved with a capsule for each DVD.   Which is stupid, because why would I tell the reader where to buy three of them but not the fourth?  Each one was for a different standard of dancer.   

You could try replacing two of the Amazon capsules with text links to Amazon instead.

Put something in the "description" section of each book summarising your review.

1. Nadine May profile image93
      Nadine Mayposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for all your replies Marisa but after several edits I will remove this article and I will remove any other articles that are not featured in future. I will publish them on my blog instead. Most of my articles are featured but the last two were not, so now I know what I can do and what is not accepted. Always a learning curve.