jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Father Can Strenthen His Bond With His Kids?

1. Neelam Ramani profile image78
    Neelam Ramaniposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Father Can Strenthen His Bond With His Kids?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Take out the ratings capsule. It is only supposed to be used for recipes.

Take out the capsule about the frames.  It is not directly related to the content of your hub and will not pass the QAP.

I would change the title to "How Can a Father Strengthen His Bond With His Children".

Start with an introductory paragraph that explains why a bond is important. 

Think about the type of reader who needs this hub, and picture him reading the hub. What kind of mood will he be in, and will your hub give him the warmth and compassion that he needs right now? Is there anything else he needs to know?

Read the hub through again and check for spelling and grammar issues.  For example, you spelled two spellings in the same paragraph: favourite and favorite. You can use either British English or American English but be consistent throughout the hub.

Neelam Ramaniposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much.Taken all the points carefully and corrected them in the hub.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image93
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

I see numerous spelling errors; the first in your headline - strengthen not strenthen. That shouts to readers this is not a professionally written piece.

Tips follow not Tips follows, although the subhead is redundant in that you've flagged that tips will follow in the text.

"You may also try your hands (should be hand) on (at) cooking your kid’s favorite breakfast for them and label it like Daddy’ (label it Daddy's) special or From Daddy’s Kitchen."

There are many other similar errors.

Also, my understanding is that HubPages is looking for original and informative material and there's nothing in this article that offers those elements. Practically everything you suggested was standard practice in our household when the children were young, Lo these many years ago.

Neelam Ramaniposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank again. Please revisit my corrected hub. looking forward to hear some good reviews

working