I'd like feedback on my Hub: Adsense alternatives

1. 58
    hangupposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Adsense alternatives (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

These are the issues that I can see with your hub.

1. The topic may be against HP policy because it reads like an affiliate advert. I know it isn't and there aren't any links but HP may think it's a spammy topic. https://hubpageshelp.com/standards/Lear … ted-topics See the second section down 'Are commonly associated with spam".

2. You have several typos and some text-speak characters ('u' is not a word) - it doesn't look professional, so always run a spellcheck and make sure the hub is as good as you can get it before publishing.

3. Don't say 'viewing my hubpage'. Your readers will have found the article via a search engine so it's an 'article' not a 'hub'.

4. Capitalisation: Google Adsense, not google adsense.

5. Phrasing: nowadays, not now a days. Run your text through a free online grammar checker such as Grammarly.

6. Alternatives to, not alternatives of.

And that was just the first two paragraphs. The same issues are all the way through.

Hope that helps.

2. 58
    hangupposted 2 months ago

Thanks

working