jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Addresses for Hubs

1. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Hubpage staffers need to make a continuing listing of all of the URL or address for easy transport to other sites instead of having to use the icon at the bottom of each hub for distribution.  Sometimes good articles that should be distributed are not because of all the details needed to post to social media.  Instead Hubber continue to write contents that has quality and relevance that should be shared with more than just the Hubbers but should be distributed to other writing sites not listed with HubPages.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I don't understand this question. If you want to copy the URL of your hub you just highlight it on the address bar of your browser. Then you can post it at whichever site you wish.

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same here. And I've just had my second cup of coffee so I can't blame it on the lack of caffeine in my system.

3. lindagoffigan profile image60

Just as the hubpage articles are listed, I am suggesting a listing in excel format of the corresponding URL so the article addresses are readily available without being embedded underneath the article.  For example, I have written 268 articles, I would like to have 268 corresponding URL's on a separate page to highlight and transfer to social medias.

4. lindagoffigan profile image60

Uninvited writer, thank you for the suggestion.  For now, I will use the URL in the browser to transport articles.  Thank you for your reply to this post.