I'd like feedback on my Hub: Facts about Roses

1. Elsie Hagley profile image80
    Elsie Hagleyposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Facts about Roses. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image76
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Elsie! ☺
      I have read your hub. I think you can make these changes...
      1. Change your title. It is very important as it catches a reader's attention. Also, it should give an idea about your hub. Your hub isn't about just facts. You have given a description about different things. You can write your title like this, "How much do you know About Roses?" or "All About the Beautiful Flower Rose". This is my suggestion, you can change it according to your wish. ☺

2. "Where did rose's originate from?" This is grammatically wrong. Change it to "Where did the rose originate from?" Avoid leaving space after each line. Either write it as a paragraph or break your texts under bullets and numbers.

3. Add more details. Try doing research, read some books and write more original facts. Try adding information which cannot be found eslewhere. You could also write about caring for a rose plant, at the end of your hub.

4. Try avoiding too many bold fonts. Make your hub look easily scannable. You can do this by adding numbers or bullets. It will give your hub a good look.

5. You can keep this for the end; I'm a bit confused maybe someone reading this can leave a comment at the end of this article about "where the word rose came from the french or the greek". Write this in your comments capsule or at the end of the hub: "Is the word "Rose", French or Greek?" Do comment your opinions below."

I hope this helps you. Good luck!

1. Elsie Hagley profile image80
        Elsie Hagleyposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for a very detailed and helpful summary to get this hub featured, I appreciate it.

working