I'd like feedback on my Hub: Linux Data Recovery Tool

1. SysInfoTools profile image60
    SysInfoToolsposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Linux Data Recovery Tool (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. julieann26 profile image80
    julieann26posted 6 weeks ago

The main reason why this hub will never be approved is that you have written an article which is overly promotional.  Promotional articles are not allowed here as per the rules...

The Hub is Overly Promotional

It's always a good idea to make sure that your Hub is creating value for your reader. If you are simply writing a Hub to create backlinks for your site or to make money from an affiliate, you aren't creating value for our community and your Hub will probably be moderated - if it hasn't been already. Purely promotional offers, and Hubs designed only to promote other sites or businesses, are not allowed. There are places on the web to publish solely for backlinks; HubPages is not one of them.

If you receive a warning about your Hub being overly promotional, or if your Hub is moderated for being so, your Hub has been identified as excessively promoting another site or sites.

It may...

Have too many links
        Contain an excessive number of Amazon products
        Repeatedly emphasize keywords and/or phrases
        Appear to be solely designed to procure backlinks
        Solely promote a product, site, good, or service
        Be keyword stuffed

If you get rid of the links and references to your business then you may have a chance of it being approved.

working