jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

My sabbatical is over

1. JG11Bravo profile image95
    JG11Bravoposted 6 weeks ago

So, I've been out of it for quite a while.  Some of you might remember me, some might not.  I wrote a few things.  I think I may have won an award in there somewhere.  In any case, I'm back to it.  I won't be nearly as active as I was previously, but I'll try and keep hubs rolling in, read as many of yours as I can manage, and hopping into the forums where I can find the time.

Anyway, good to be back.  This was always a great community.  Mostly.

1. lions44 profile image94
      lions44posted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Welcome back  I always enjoyed "10 minute" hubs.

JG11Bravoposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I figure people don't want to spend three hours reading, so why not give the broad strokes? I actually started doing it because I used to do little ten minute explanations of various historical topics in a comedic fashion with my brother. Good times.

2. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Good to have you back. Wondered where you've been. I used to read your Hubs, I remember they were good, many of them right up my alley. Also remember you here on the forums. I remember you'd read some of my stuff too. I'm thinking you used to be on Bubblews too, not sure. I probably shouldn't bring up Bubblews, that tends to set off a barrage of anger on the forums.

Anyway, again, good to have you back.

JG11Bravoposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Yeah. I may have took a swing at the website who shall not be named... I appreciate the compliment on my work, in any case. I seem to remember your stuff being good as well.

working