jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 10 Most In-Demanding Programming Langues 2016

1. Rao ALi Haider profile image60
    Rao ALi Haiderposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top 10 Most In-Demanding Programming Langues 2016. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
    I am not a professional writer but I do my research on this topic, Every thing is fine in my words but why the hubber cannot publish my hub sad i need your help.

Best Regards

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Your title is not grammatically correct. Should be "Top 10 Most In Demand Programming Languages 2016". It's still a little clumsy. Better would be "Top 10 Programming Languages 2016". Also you might think of changing it to 2017, as this year is almost over.

Edit: Had a quick look... are you 100% sure you haven't copied/rewritten this page: http://www.codingdojo.com/blog/9-most-i … s-of-2016/

Your content, even the order of the languages matches it very closely. Also there are certain phrases which you have copied word for word, "Because of Python’s use in the educational realm, there are a lot of libraries created for Python related to mathematics, physics and natural processing." That is too specific for you to have 'accidentally' come up with the same phrase.

The thing is, if you post your article here, for review, the first thing people do is check it for plagiarism. Your article won't be approved, and you'll lose your account. Even if it does get published someone will flag it for plagiarism. Don't do it. It's against the law and you leave yourself open to a lawsuit.

Reading your original post, it is obvious that English is not your first language, yet some (not all) of the writing in the hub is almost perfect English. We don't call it 'research', we call it theft. Therefore, it's unlikely that this site is the right place for you. Be gone.

2. Don Bobbitt profile image94
    Don Bobbittposted 6 weeks ago

Spelling and Grammar, Spelling and Grammar, Spelling and Grammar .......

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 weeks ago

Sez "no longer published"... (shrugs)...doesn't sound like I missed much.

working