Why is my Hub not featured

1. Janellegems profile image47
    Janellegemsposted 5 weeks ago

What can I do to get my Hub to be featured?  I appreciate any feedback and ideas to get it featured.  Thank you. This is the Link http://hubpages.com/relationships/The-T … -Addiction

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

I can pretty much guarantee the problem is your links to other Hubs and Amazon (Amazon capsules).

Your Hub is about new insights into drug addiction, not specifically about how to deal with a drug addict.  That makes your books "not sufficiently relevant" to the title of the Hub.  You also don't give any explanation why you recommend that book in particular, something which is essential if you want Amazon capsules to be approved.

Many of your links to other Hubs are also not directly related to the main topic of the Hub.

I can see that you're trying to create a network of Hubs around the subject of drug addiction, but because of HubPages' very tight rules on relevance it's no longer a viable option. I'd suggest starting a blog on Blogger for that subject, or (if you're not interested in making money from it) on Wordpress.com.

working