jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Transform Your Web Design into A Great Marke

1. Jolina Landicho profile image61
    Jolina Landichoposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Transform Your Web Design into A Great Marketing Tool (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. julieann26 profile image80
    julieann26posted 5 weeks ago

One problem I see is the link going to what looks like some sort of business website.  HubPages does not allow promotional links to your own business or someone else's. If you get rid of that link you will have a better chance of your article being published.

Jolina Landichoposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks! I've edited the article and removed some of the links that might seem to be too promotional. I've also added some images since I think (or hope) this could also help.

Again, Thanks!

3. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

I love the World's Worst Website and I'm sure it would've been fine to hyperlink to it.

Your other links - not so much. Having a link to a site in your very first paragraph is likely to make the moderators wonder if you have a vested interest in promoting that site.   Also, if a visitor went to the site you linked to, they probably wouldn't come back to your Hub because there is so much to digest there.  That will result in a high bounce rate for your Hub and also means readers are leaving to go to that website instead of clicking on an ad.

Jolina Landichoposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks! I've removed all the links except the world's worst website. HAHA hope it works this time.

working